Lupus/Lupus

Question
Dear sir,

I am from INDIA i am thinking to marry a girl which is suffer from WHITE SPOT disease (Lupus) she told me that in begning she dont care about it but after some time there were some spot on her back and arm he consult with doctor and docter gave him teretment through the machine so his spot is not visible but she has to regularly machine treatment in a month kindly advice is this disease is cureable or it can further extend and may effect marriage life thank u in advance
sandi

Answer
Hello-
I've been a lupus patient for 25 years and have never heard of it referred to as "white spot" disease. So I'm not sure we are talking about lupus.

If she has discoid lupus, meaning lupus that only affects the skin, that is not at all life-threatening.

Systemic lupus can be more serious, but usually can be managed with medications if it does become serious.

If she actually has white spot disease, that's something else entirely.
I found this article on white spot disease:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthyophthirius_multifiliis
I hope that is helpful!

Carla Ulbrich
www.thesingingpatient.com

Lupus

Carla Ulbrich