I'm an older man and had the following experience.
         I started having arthritis pain in my knees.
I started drinking more water, especially in the morning,
(Maybe an extra glass or two)
        My arthritis pain is gone.  
I think my general health has improved.
      ( Another thing I've noticed is my finger nails grow
faster)  Maybe cartilage or joints are replenishing themselves.
     Is this strange?  Have you ever heard of this?

Thanks   Dick

Arthritis is an inflammatory condition of the joints which can be made worse by dehydration. Most people are not getting an optimal amount of water in a day which is half your body weight in ounces. Many people's health improves with the simple addition of extra water, so yes this is not uncommon but most people find this step in health too simple to pay attention to.

I would try to limit the intake of inflammatory producing foods as well to limit flare ups- Sugar, Dairy and grains are typically the most common offenders when it comes to inflammation.

Dr. Kalli Prater

Dr. Kalli Prater

I can answer questions about nutrition for autoimmune diseases, especially those with Lupus. Questions about when to seek medical help, when and what alternative therapies are recommended. Alternative therapy effectiveness compared to traditional medical treatment. Also answering questions about lab testing for Lupus, functional lab interpretations and how to turn around your blood work.

Currently treat many autoimmune patients with my biggest success in Lupus through dietary modification. With a reversal of lab work and off all medication in less than 1 years time, my interest is in giving back the quality of life to people with Lupus and autoimmune disease.

America Chiropractic Association

I am a Doctor of Chiropractic with almost 300 post graduate hours in internal medicine and diagnosis of internal disorders. By focusing on proper diagnosis, treatment with diet and nutrition as a complement to traditional medical intervention and management quality of life is attainable.

Recognized as a leader in the field of Chiropractic by the International Association of Health Care Professionals 2014

Currently oversee the treatment of a patient with lupus who has changed her diet and has mad drastic improvements in health including no longer taking medication for her condition. This patient is currently preparing for a home birth with her first non-risk pregnancy and her 4th child. The patient was able to stay out of the hospital for common colds and allergies when previously she would spend 2-3 days for any issue in the ER trying to manage inflammation and flare ups.