I'm not sure you can answer this, but I will try asking anyway.

I'm trying to determine if I have Raynuds or just sensitive skin. I am very fair, and have very sensitive skin. It sunburns easily and gets red easily.

I find that when I'm feeling cold, or touch something cold. The tips (the part that has the finger prints) get red. Never white or blue, just red. They also do this when I get warm or touch something warm. They look like I dipped my finger tips in red/pink ink.

Also, when I'm very warm, other parts of my hands will get red/flush.

I notice my cheeks also get red when either warm or cold.

Is what I described above Raynuds or just sensitive skin.

This question was posed under the Lupus category, so I'm making the assumption that you have lupus? Based on what you've said, it seems very much like perhaps the beginning stages of Raynuad's yes. Many people who experience this do not have to touch the cold object and moreover you should feel some level of discomfort or numbness with Raynaud's. Typically the cause of the phenomenon is unknown, but if you have lupus it could be the underlying issue as that's more common.  

Dr. Kalli Prater

I can answer questions about nutrition for autoimmune diseases, especially those with Lupus. Questions about when to seek medical help, when and what alternative therapies are recommended. Alternative therapy effectiveness compared to traditional medical treatment. Also answering questions about lab testing for Lupus, functional lab interpretations and how to turn around your blood work.

Currently treat many autoimmune patients with my biggest success in Lupus through dietary modification. With a reversal of lab work and off all medication in less than 1 years time, my interest is in giving back the quality of life to people with Lupus and autoimmune disease.

America Chiropractic Association

I am a Doctor of Chiropractic with almost 300 post graduate hours in internal medicine and diagnosis of internal disorders. By focusing on proper diagnosis, treatment with diet and nutrition as a complement to traditional medical intervention and management quality of life is attainable.

Recognized as a leader in the field of Chiropractic by the International Association of Health Care Professionals 2014

Currently oversee the treatment of a patient with lupus who has changed her diet and has mad drastic improvements in health including no longer taking medication for her condition. This patient is currently preparing for a home birth with her first non-risk pregnancy and her 4th child. The patient was able to stay out of the hospital for common colds and allergies when previously she would spend 2-3 days for any issue in the ER trying to manage inflammation and flare ups.