Lutherans/gospel of water and holy spirit

Question
Dear Brethern ,
>>i'm following gospel of water and holy spirit by pastor Paul c Jong. new life mission (Korea). i feel this is the only true gospel for salvation what do you feel about this?

>>>www.bjnewlife.org

Answer
Mahesh,

Thanks for your question.  I apologize for the delay in responding, but I had to spend a significant amount of time researching this site to see what they were teaching.  

After scanning through the site for quite some time, I honestly have to admit that I can't discern what this "Gospel of the water and the spirit" that they speak of actually is.  The authors of the site seem to just speak in circles and repeat the same language without explaining it.  

That repetition without explanation is often the mark of false teaching, because they either lack the theological ability to explain themselves to the outside world, or they are hesitant to make themselves clear to the outside world because it would reveal them to be false teachers if the details were known.  

The site also bears several other marks of false-teaching (or even cult-like) groups.  Among these are insistence that the majority of Christians throughout history and geography were wrong and the insistence that people read and download their literature to find out what they believe rather than making it clear on the surface.  

Ultimately, I would recommend avoiding these teachings.  Instead, seek out a church which emphasizes the forgiveness of sins as a free gift from God, which is received through trust in Jesus as our substitute in both life and death, and which teaches that this forgiveness is delivered to individuals through the Word of Scripture and the Sacraments (Baptism and the Lord's Supper).  This will provide the firm foundation and reliable declaration that your sins are in fact forgiven by God.  

Lutherans

Rev. Jason P. Peterson