Lutherans/Lutheran confusion!

Rev. Jason P. Peterson wrote at 2013-12-28 03:49:50
A lot of people have the same assumption about the WELS - that they will have an appreciation for the liturgy, but their history tends to be as low-church conservatives, which made them very susceptible to modifying, or even replacing, the historic liturgy.  If you want a good starting point to search for congregations (LCMS, ELS, WELS, and others) that are faithful to the historic liturgy, check out lutheranliturgy.org

Also, LCMS.org and WELS.net (incl. ELS) both offer search by zip code functions, and you can link to church websites from there to see what they have to say about worship practices

Lutherans

Pat G