Lyme Disease/Lyme

mike aw wrote at 2012-10-31 19:20:34
i had bioweaqpon blo lymes- its what was rleased ib lymes ct in 1952, many are now sick with this- i also was metal poisoned by the ada legally via root canal- amalgam filings- yours could be a combo- ie strep could be leaking from a root canal or cavitation... see a bio dentist. also lymes is loaded with many co infections like blo- a bioweapon- see a medium and ask the healers itsd the only way you can find out - no tests exist for bio weapons and that is by design. i had 128 symptoms now i have two- the medium helped me kill off several pathogens that all other doctors missed... testing is quite bad for certain lymes diseases and root canals cause many diseases as well

Lyme Disease

I can answer questions about Lyme disease and recommend websites where one can find good, up-to-date information. I can also tell you how to find a Lyme specialist which is critical if you or anyone you know suspects that he or she may have Lyme disease. I can, also, provide you with a symptoms list.

I suffered for 2 years with a bad case of neurological Lyme disease & finished a 37-month course of antibiotics in March, 2007. I went undiagnosed for 2 years, & saw a total of 14 various doctors and 'ologists. I attended a two-day Lyme conference in the spring of 2005 and I keep myself current on the topic of Lyme disease. I quickly learned that YOU CAN HAVE A FLAMING CASE OF LYME DISEASE AND STILL HAVE NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS! It is essential for anyone who suspects that he/she may have Lyme disease to be tested for the co-infections that can occur with it. Only a Lyme specialist can perform these tests and make these diagnoses.