MASH/Frank Burns

Annon wrote at 2011-05-30 19:31:32
“Dear Sigmund,” when B.J. fills the foxhole near the Swamp with water and Sidney sees him. B.J. asks him to help and Sidney yells “Air Raid!” as loud as he can, causing Frank to run out of the Swamp (also yelling “Air Raid!”) and falls into the water-filled foxhole. Requested by Gordon and Christopher.

Judy Mitchell wrote at 2011-10-07 18:35:57
You are correct in that in Dear Sigmund Frank dug a foxhole that BJ filled with water.  But in Nothing Like a Nurse, Frank fell into a fox hole, and BJ and Hawkeye parked a jeep on top of it.  "you can't park a jeep over a superior officer!"  Great quote by Frank.

JudyMitchell

swright43 wrote at 2014-08-24 20:37:17
The leaflet dropped by 5 O'clock Charlie reads: "Dear Yankee Imperialist Dog, Harry Truman is sleeping with your wife."

MASH

Judy Mitchell