MASH/Frank Burns

Annon wrote at 2011-05-30 19:31:32
“Dear Sigmund,” when B.J. fills the foxhole near the Swamp with water and Sidney sees him. B.J. asks him to help and Sidney yells “Air Raid!” as loud as he can, causing Frank to run out of the Swamp (also yelling “Air Raid!”) and falls into the water-filled foxhole. Requested by Gordon and Christopher.

Judy Mitchell wrote at 2011-10-07 18:35:57
You are correct in that in Dear Sigmund Frank dug a foxhole that BJ filled with water.  But in Nothing Like a Nurse, Frank fell into a fox hole, and BJ and Hawkeye parked a jeep on top of it.  "you can't park a jeep over a superior officer!"  Great quote by Frank.

swright43 wrote at 2014-08-24 20:37:17
The leaflet dropped by 5 O'clock Charlie reads: "Dear Yankee Imperialist Dog, Harry Truman is sleeping with your wife."

Judy Mitchell

Questions about the characters on MASH, the cast, the television show and different episodes, about bloopers on MASH, about quotes and if I don't know the answer, I'll do my best to find out!

I have been watching MASH since it was an original show, I also watch it 4 times daily in reruns, I can tell when something has been cut from a show (as it was on FX much more frequently than it has been on Hallmark).

Graduated High School in 1974