MASH/Where si Virginia Ann Lee?

Don G wrote at 2012-11-20 04:09:20
Virginia has been working for the City of Simi Valley, California for the past 13 years as a friendly, energetic Customer Services Representative.  She retires from the City on November 4, 2011.  Virginia began her working career at the tender age of 5 as an actress and dancer.  She worked with Yul Brynner in the original The King and I, was a mouseketeer on the Mickey Mouse Club, worked on stage in Las Vegas, had parts in many other movies such as the Hawaiians, Lost Horizon and Flower Drum Song just to name a few.  She also acted in General Hospital as well as variety shows when TV still aired LIVE.  She can still be seen in reruns of MASH, Barney Miller, Get Smart, Adam 12, The Odd Couple, Marcus Welby, MD… and the list goes on.  She gave up her acting career after having her third child and moved with her family to many parts of California including Fort Brag where she taught dance to children as a hobby.  She later worked in the banking industry before coming to the City of Simi Valley.  Virginia continued her acting career helping customers with a smile on her face no matter how she might be feeling.  

Brian wrote at 2014-08-29 16:58:01
Does she still make public appearances?  If so who is her publicist?

James King

all types of questions regarding guest stars and bit actors.

I have been collecting MASH items for 20 years. I have been collecting MASH autographs for 15 years and have over 200 in my collection. I am currently creating a new set of MASH fan made cards that will feature every character in the series from episode 1 up. I plan to have sets that include every Klinger outfit, the generals, to the nurses. This will extend the series that donruss did that only featured the later characters. I watch the series daily through my computer to freeze/cature images to get autographed or to use for cards.

BFA in graphic Design / ceramic sculpture