MASH/extra wearing glasses

Question
I have watched M.A.S.H. for years and always will be a die hard fan. Here is my question. There is an extra that has appeared as a driver for Margaret, generals and other brass throughout the years on M.A.S.H., and the only time he ever had any lines was in the very last episode where there was group of them sitting around and talking about what they were going to do after the war, who is he?

Answer
Hello, John,
  The extra you're asking about is Dennis Troy. As you already stated, he has appeared in many episodes for various roles and has had a few speaking lines.
   In the final episode, Goodbye, Farewell and Amen, I believe he mentioned he was going to live in Colorado, which is where Mr. Troy actually lives.
   As for being a die hard fan, I certainly can relate!
   Thanks for using AllExperts.com!

Ed Solomonson

MASH

Ed Solomonson