MASH/Missing patient

absy wrote at 2015-01-10 12:58:13
It sounds like the episode where Klinger had a high fever from a kidney stone and was delerious. A soldier came in DOA and his spirit walked around camp coming to the realisation that he was dead, and then coming to terms with that as characters were shown processing his belongings and breaking the news to his friend. Klinger was the only one who could see him, because of the delerium from his fever.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0638306/

MASH'aholic wrote at 2016-05-17 01:42:35
 It reads as though you were correct with Private Weston (DOA soldier only Max saw&heard) or LeClerk as you described the Trapper at tgwe end says He got better, but,

Could she mean the Turkish soldier who left with a hurt shoulder, to be located by Walter and Hawkeye in the kitchen, leading to the famous Chin-lei-CHIN-LEE !!!! scene with both Hawk & the soldier chopping into a cutting board, who then later return with an asleep Radar in passenger side, then say Damn good Joe, shoving Hawk away to drive off?  

MASH'aholic wrote at 2016-05-17 01:42:43

MASH

Captain Tuttle