MASH/Song in Last Episode

Question
Hi, Judy! Do you know which song the Chinese quintet was playing when Winchester first encountered them in the last episode of M*A*S*H? I know that Winchester attempts to teach the musicians to play Mozart's "Quintet for Clarinet and Strings," but I haven't been able to find any information about the song the quintet plays when Winchester first meets them. Thank you so much for your help!

Answer
Hello Josh!

I have since watched the episode - and it is a Korean song - so not something I recognized.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am so very sorry this took so long to answer, I have been trying to find the answer.

I do not know the original song they were playing when Charles first met them, though I do know they launched into "Oh Suzannah" once they realized he was an American.   I will continue to research this, and will get back with you if I am successful in identifying the piece.

Thank you so much for asking, it is a truly original question!   Viva La Mash!!!

MASH

Judy Mitchell