MASH/mash question

Which MASH episode had the crew in the OR, the camp was being shelled, and Hawleye protected
Margaret with his body, getting wounded in the process. Margaret thought he was groping her.
until she felt and saw Hawkeye's blood on her hand? Was this a real episode, or am I imagining it?

Hi Roger,

Sorry for the delay in answering but I've been having internet issues at home.

You're not imagining this happening but you are confused on a few points.  Hawkeye & Margaret weren't in the OR, they were taking cover in an abandoned hut.  This is from the outstanding 2 part episode from season 6 called "Comrades in Arms".  Hawkeye & Hot Lips finally get to do what they've always wanted to do but didn't want to admit it.

Hope this helps.

Yours in M*A*S*H,

Jan Greenberg

I can answer any question about any episode. I have the complete series on VHS & the 1st 10 seasons on DVD. Ask away...

I have watched all episodes many times, some much more than that. The best show to ever hit the t.v. airwaves.