MASH/song in last episode

Question
I found the question asked earlier, but there was no answer ... what is the original (Chinese?) folk song being played by the Chinese musicians when Charles first encounters them riding on the motorcycle in the last episode?  I am sort of "haunted" by this song and would love an answer.  Somewhere this band of musicians must be credited.

Answer
Hi Terre,

That song is not titled anywhere that I can find - I believe they played Yankee Doodle when they first met him, before he began teaching them the Motzart piece.   But the original Korean piece has no name that I can find.

Should I discover a different answer, I will happily send you an update.

Thank you for asking, and VIVA LA MASH!

MASH

Judy Mitchell