MASH/Miller Sisters Songs

Question
Hey, is there a CD with those songs and more from the MASH episode they were in?   I would love to have a copy of their music. Haven't been successful in searching.    Maybe it doesn't exist.   Any ideas on finding recording, even if it's vinyl?

Answer
Hi James.

I guess it depends on what's the best course of action for you. There are definitely CDs available with the music of The Miller Sisters. You can find them on iTunes, or there are some CDs available on eBay and possibly Amazon.

I think you'll find that if you go into your local music/entertainment franchise - I'm not sure where you're typing from so I don't know what your local shop would be! - and ask them about The Miller Sisters and anything they might have, they can order it in for you.

Just a few ideas, I hope it helps,

Thanks for your question,

Lisa.

MASH

Lisa