MASH/a song they sang in the show

Question
They were sitting watching a movie when it stopped playing,  while they were fixing the projector they sang a song I love and would love to purchase,  the main chorus was "hey mom I wanna  go( but they won't let me go) home"  is there a way for me to purchase that song for my iTunes account? Love it

Answer
Hi Greg,
  You are referring to Season 5's, "Movie Tonight," in which the 4077 sings, "The Army Song." Unfortunately, my only suggestion to you would be to try and record it either from a VHS tape or for better quality, a DVD. You can also try to search the web for MASH songs, but that could prove difficult. Some sites have bits of music, many have lyrics, but I have not seen a site with that particular song, other than the lyrics.
  Sorry I could not have been more helpful to you. However, if you have, or can get a hold of the DVD with that episode, recording this is easy and they come out just fine. Recording audio from VHS tapes is equally easy.

Ed Solomonson

MASH

Ed Solomonson