MASH/Patrick Swayze

Question
Hi Jan I would really love to see the MASH series 9 episode 18, called Blood Brothers, guest starring Patrick Swayze. Can I watch it online? I have tried but am not able to locate it myself. Hoping you can help me!!

I am a huge fan of Patrick and I just loved MASH, it would be so good to see this episode again.

Thank you, regards
Anne

Answer
Hi Anne,

This is one of my favorite episodes also.  It highlights how great the overall show was but also shows how well the guest stars were.

As far as seeing the episode, I would do a search for watching M*A*S*H episodes for free & see what comes up.  There may be a site out there.  Also search Youtube.  Hope you find one.

Yours in M*A*S*H,

Jan

MASH

Jan Greenberg