MASH/Poster, Binding Up The

Hello,  I have the Printer's Proof of the Poster that was sold at the Smithsonian For and During the Binding up the wounds exhibit,  It is much thicker than the original, I was wondering if this is worth anything,   Thank You for your time.

Hi Monty, I'm pretty good at questions about the show, but not much on the collectibles.   It is worth something to some MASH fan somewhere I am sure, and I would get with RJ on and ask him.  He knows so much about collectibles.

Hope this helps, thanks for asking - and Viva La Mash!!!

Judy Mitchell

Questions about the characters on MASH, the cast, the television show and different episodes, about bloopers on MASH, about quotes and if I don't know the answer, I'll do my best to find out!

I have been watching MASH since it was an original show, I also watch it 4 times daily in reruns, I can tell when something has been cut from a show (as it was on FX much more frequently than it has been on Hallmark).

Graduated High School in 1974