MASH/music played on "Edwina"

What is the music played when Hawkeye is escorted to pick up Edwina for their date?  Sounds like something that would be played at a bullfight.

Hi Butch,
  Since it appears Hawkeye is being escorted to just that, a bullfight, you are correct. It's a standard Spanish tune used for different events. Could be a tune called, En "Er" Mundo," but since there are so many of these traditional songs, it is very hard to find exactly which one it is. It is most likely a "stock" sound track used by the studio.  
  As a side note on this episode, let's just say it was not Alan Alda's favorite, nor was it Larry Gelbart's.
  I wish I could have been more help to you.

Ed Solomonson

Ed Solomonson

I am the co-author of the 828 page, "TV'S M*AS*H - The Ultimate Guide Book." After six years of research and speaking with over 45 M*A*S*H alumni including cast members, guest stars, producers, writers and directors, I can most likely answer any question put to me.

So much a fan since September 17, 1972, I even wrote a book on the subject.

High school plus some college and trade school.