MASH/Scene in final episode

Question
In the final episode of M.A.S.H. they bug out because of the approaching fire, which in real life destroyed the set in Malibu. I've always wondered where they filmed the scenes with the temporary camp. Tapia Park maybe? Wildwood?

Answer
Hi Rob,
 All of the filming, including that of the fire-damaged camp took place at the same location. Since the fire was incorporated into the script, there was never a reason to film anywhere other than where they were all along. However, its an interesting question and it made me wonder if I had missed something. To that end, I contacted my pal, Jeff Maxwell for confirmation.
 Thanks for using AllExperts.com and I hope I was able to help you.

Ed Solomonson

MASH

Ed Solomonson