MG Car Repair/red light on dash board stays on

Question
Howard

Thank you for help, the red light is on the right side of speedometer & headlight switch & above an amber light.

Oil pressure at 60psi at 1000 rpm & water temp is between cold & normal. Again Thanks

Gene Lockwood

Answer
Gene, You still have not told me what year and model car this is. I take it that because you are in the MG section it might be an MG but there are many different kinds of MGs. Some MGs had oil warning lights and some had oil filter warning lights and many different red lights on the dash. Tell me what year and model car it is and I will try to ID the light for you.

Howard

MG Car Repair

Howard M. Fitzcharles III