MS SQL Server/To improve sql query performance

Question
Hi Jwalant,
I am using sql server 2012. I have table which have 2,00,000 rows. When I am working on my local pc it takes 1-2 second to execute on sql server and working fine on my localhost. But when I upload project on online server it takes 1:34 mins to execute o sql server and also when I search from form and load only 100 rows to form, it takes too much time to fetch records.

I searched for indexing and full index searching but not getting how to use it. Have you any solution that take less time and execute fast on forms.

Thanx.

Answer
Dear Karan,

We will need more details to know which component is causing the delay.

It could be something in the frontend before or after database calls.

Please use built in tools in your Internet browser to analyze it. Googling might give steps

Please post results here to get started.

Jwalant  

MS SQL Server

Jwalant Natvarlal Soneji