Multiple Sclerosis/MS

I have been having numbness and head pressure and zero libido and tongue numbness , fatigue...etc for a while now even eye pains, I did a ct scan and angiography , mra all normal but  two mris which showed two small lesions, one that is very tiny and the other one on the left centrum simovale that is ovoid shape around 1 cm and it is not an active One I guess, I am also having like leg muscle strange pains and spasms and back pain and throat pain even.... Sometimes my symptoms come like attack like stroke symptoms and racing heart

So far no one knows what's happening , anxiety was ruled out , fibromalgia also not an option by neurologist and MS unlikely but not surly, and things mimic ms like vasculitis in the brain, mri mra does not look like it, as well the esr and crp blood tests were very normal, so...

The only thing was  abnormal in my latest blood test was low WBC around 3.7 but also can be normal too, because last year it was 3.8 and also URATE which was low about 140 and I think normal is between 200 to 420 or so.....

From all the info I gave you can you give me an advice or what you think I am having because I have been really suffering since January and it is too much, I am a male 38 non smoker and not over weight,  my BP is 115/75 I am on atenolol 25 mg daily for 4 months now because heart racing too
Could it be my symptoms related to vessels in the brain because when my BP goes slightly up like 122/81 To 128/85 i can feel my head pressure more and tenderness, like very sensitive and tender ....

I wish someone can know so I can take any medicine and improve , I have been in bed most of the time with those crazy symptoms

I was reading that people with low URATE  has a connection to MS , so I am not sure of what could I have ,
I forget to add to you that recently I also have a strange pain in my throat but not flue or soar and even pain my lips and numbness sometimes and above my eye

What do you advise me or like what kind of food or diet,

Thank you

Hello Mark,

I would make another appointment with your Neurologist and DEMAND some answers.  Tell him/her you want to know what you have and what you can do.  It is your life and you are the one that who will have to deal with whatever you have.  I'm not a Medical Doctor; however, I constantly try to reiterate to folks who write me that it is your life, your health and you are the one that will have to deal with the consequences of whatever you may or may not have.  Be stern!  Don't leave their office until you get some answers and hep!  Tell your Neurologist how concerned and scared you are!  Don't let them brush you off!

Kindest regards,

PS  Please rate my response!

Multiple Sclerosis

Marlene McDaniel

I was diagnosed with M/S in 2005. Since that time, I have read numerous books on all aspects of this disease/illness. I can give good advice on how to handle being diagnosed, the emotional effects this illness/disease has on a person, the ups & downs of this illness/disease and what to expect from family members and friends in regard to this illness/disease.

Diagnosed with M/S in 2005. Read numerous books on this illness/disease. Have attended many support group functions through the M/S Foundation. Currently an Ambassador for the State of California with the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation.

Currently an Ambassador for the State of California with the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. Author for various M/S Foundation articles.

Various articles for the M/S Foundation.

AS Degree in Law Enforcement. Received a Certificate/Diploma from Heald Business College in 1978. High School Diploma in 1976.