Multiple Sclerosis/my left hand & left leg is trembling from 2 days.

my left hand and left leg is shaky from 2 days.whenever i hold something i feel also feeling fatigued from 8-9 days.there are more symptoms like stiff neck(not all the time & goes after resting),twitches(all over body),headache(often very mild on the different portions of head).im having anxity issues.i am hypocondriac(health anxity).but trembling hands are scaring me to death am having anxity but this symptom is so scared that it might be ALS or M/ having appointment with my GP tomorrow but i am very scared.the hand shakes whenever i hold something or i lift it.its not shaking visibly but i can feel it inside.It doesnt happen with my right hand.Also impprtant to mention im 19 years old & im having slightly elevated blood pressure 150/80.thank you for ur answer.

Hello Amit;

I can certainly understand your concern regarding the symptoms you have been experiencing.  The best advice I can give you is to try and take a deep breath, slow down and not worry so much about this matter.  Wait until you are seen by your Doctor and see what he/she has to say about  this.  Staying stressed out is not doing you any good.  Stress can be the reason why your blood pressure is increasing.  I know it is difficult but just wait until tomorrow when you see your regular doctor and you are able to talk with him/her and ask questions.  

Let me know what happens.  I'll be thinking about you.  You're in my prayers!

Kindest regards,

Multiple Sclerosis

Marlene McDaniel

I was diagnosed with M/S in 2005. Since that time, I have read numerous books on all aspects of this disease/illness. I can give good advice on how to handle being diagnosed, the emotional effects this illness/disease has on a person, the ups & downs of this illness/disease and what to expect from family members and friends in regard to this illness/disease.

Diagnosed with M/S in 2005. Read numerous books on this illness/disease. Have attended many support group functions through the M/S Foundation. Currently an Ambassador for the State of California with the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation.

Currently an Ambassador for the State of California with the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. Author for various M/S Foundation articles.

Various articles for the M/S Foundation.

AS Degree in Law Enforcement. Received a Certificate/Diploma from Heald Business College in 1978. High School Diploma in 1976.