Mac Networking/Need wireless connection to internet for eMac PPC

Question
The computer is an eMac PPC running 10.4.  We have access to an internet network but must connect without a wire  (wirelessly).    Can you recommend a low cost plug-in device for doing so?

Answer
Due to the fact those are discontinued, you will not be able to find a usb  wifi adapter that is new and compatible with OS 10.4. The best thing I can recommend, in which I have done myself, is to purchase a used airport card (802.11b based) and install. This may or may not work with your wireless router/access point. Be sure that 802.11b is enabled. b/g/n are current wireless standards with the 'b' being what you are using on the emac. I have found used airport cards for around 5 to 15 dollars US. Here is an ebay link to cards for less than 5 dollars with free shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/300803663297?lpid=82

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.  

Mac Networking

Toby Latham