Mac Networking/Network

Question
Hello,
I am not sure if you can help me with this.

My computer and my network are being hacked, how do I fix this problem.... The reason I know the, it's because my ex was an expert and he has done this to me in the past. He is an avid computer tech and internet.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
Firstly you can reset your modem/router, and put didn't passwords in it. This will deny network access. Now, if there is a remote control solution on the computer, it can be accessed that way. I would back your computer up, reinstall the operating system, and change all the passwords. That should take care of any issues.  

Mac Networking

Toby Latham