Machine Tools/Campell Hausfeld question

I have a problem with my CH compressor.  Is this the right forum for this?  Thanks Ron6wufc

Hi Ron,
 Yes, this is the wrong forum for this question.  That said I have worked on quite a few compressors over the years but you didn't list a specific problem.

I have found a forum discussing CH tools and compressors here:

Here also is a site that sells parts, diagrams and repair manuals for many CH products:

Hope these help and feel free to update your question and maybe I can help even though it's not in my wheelhouse, so to say.

Machine Tools

Don Wright

I can answer manual and CNC machining, stamping and general machining questions, general process questions and machine setup and standard G-code. Mills, lathes surface grinders etc.

I have 29 years in machining, including 4 years of trade school. The first 15 or so in old time stamping tool rooms, including mig and tig welding. During the next 13 years I added in CNC programming, solidworks, bobcad and alibre design experience.

Blackstone Valley Technical High School diploma in 1988. Basic electronics night class certificate in 1991.