Macintosh OS/programs for drawing

I'm looking for a drawing program a step or 2 above whats available in ILife 08. Something similar to the old MacDraw program, any siggestions?   thanks

I remember good old MacDraw. Check out this link:

It has a bunch of apps, some of which I have heard good things about. Hopefully one fits what you are looking for.

Macintosh OS

John Allen

I can answer most Mac and related questions. I still use OS 9 from time to time as well as OS X 10.4 through 10.7. Let me know me what model Mac you use and what version of OS X you use since many times it is helpful to know (10.5/Leopard, 10.7/Lion, etc).

I've been a Mac fan since 1990 when I first got a Mac SE/30. Been using Macs at home and at work ever since.

None at this time.

None. Just ran across this Mac tutorial application for Mac users running OS X 10.7 or later:

I've been working for the last 12 years as an Macintosh I.T. administrator at an advertising agency.

I did take a Apple certification test 5+ years ago.

Help neighbors with their PC's and Mac's. Ran a Macintosh bulletin board system for many years. I've lately been asking a lot of questions to the AllExperts linux gurus, and thought I would try my hand and give back by answering questions about Macs.