Macintosh OS/Ios7

Question
In mail if I try to bcc someone it says the email was sent to no one. Can I no longer send emails to multiple people bcc ? Also when I hit the plus sign to go to my contacts I can only chose one contact then the window closes.  Is their some way to keep the window open to chose multiple contacts.  thanks

Answer
Ernie,

On the first question, you need to email someone NOT bcc (often this is done to yourself) with the other people as BCC.

I don't think there's a way to keep contacts open, but you can type the contacts individually and iOS will recognize and fill in a possibility, allowing you to add multiple people.  

Macintosh OS

Jeff Greenberg