Macintosh OS/WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Question
I was wondering would you please explain to me: what these colours mean in the quality bar in iDVD:

a green bar?
a bar that starts off green then fads to yellow and then fads to red?
a bar that starts off green then fads to yellow?

(P.S would you please try to give your answer is a easy was that I can understand)
Thanks

Answer
Cameron,

I have gone through my iDVD and have been unable to find any 'quality bars'.  Can you tell me exactly what you were doing that made the bar show up?  Better yet, can you send me the file you are working on so I can open it on my computer?

I'm GUESSING that it has something to do with the saturation on the finished project (how intense the colors will be).  If you put it more toward red, faces will have a ruddy quality.  If you put it more toward green, people will look sick.  But, until I see what you mention, I can't know for sure.

Debba

Macintosh OS

Debba Robinson