Macintosh OS/Safari Trouble. (MacBook Pro)

Well I need this fixed ASAP. Basically, I open safari and go to and and its just a blank page, It does not show a log in screen. I reset Safari completely,tried Google Chrome and Firefox having the same trouble with both. The final thing I tried is uninstalling Adobe Flash and reinstalling it and that didn't do it. I really need this fixed, I hope someone can help me.

I assumed you are trying to view your email - you don't say.
Microsoft has changed things.
Being Microsoft, things sometimes do not work.
On my system, typing is redirected to
I have (or had) a hotmail, live, and email account. is redirected to a similar page.

change your site to

You do not note your OSX version.
If the problem is something installed in your user - a Safe Mode startup may help.
Restart with SHIFT key down and test

If that does not help.
Create a new user in "Accounts" in system preferences.
Logout and log in as new user (make it an admin user)
If this helps, you have a damaged Preference (plist) in your user's Library folder.

Gmail is a stable free email service.
Microsoft has not done a very good job with email since they bought hotmail.

Macintosh OS

David Anders

Seattle - The Computer Guy - 15 yr veteran Mac/PC/network problem solving. Clients are design firms, artists, freelancers and photographers. PLEASE PLEASE provide EXACT info for Mac Model and OS Version. RAM installed - added cards - external devices - recent changes. Do you do MONTHLY MAINTENANCE? With what Utility? What you have tried and what result do you want.

First computer experience 1969. Worked in 3 computer stores. Setup First Mac and First IBM-PC.