Macintosh OS/Unzipping files

Question
My friend made me a DVD on his PC that contains zipped files. I have a Mac desktop (new) and don't know how to open/transfer the files to my computer for viewing. I would like to add them to my iTunes account for uploading to my iPhone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
Jason, as far as I know, you should be able to unzip the files simply by double clicking on them.  At that point, a folder will open up with the files all neatly available.  From there, you should be able to drag them (assuming they are iTunes-ready) into your iTunes and then enjoy.

Let me know if this doesn't work.

Debba

Macintosh OS

Debba Robinson