Macintosh OS/Window7 on Apple as default OS

Please Sir;  I bought fairly used apple mini  laptop  that came with window7 as the default OS.  and I have been confused to see apple laptop window7 as the default OS.
>How can I know the model of the apple mini laptop.
> Where can I get the drivers because I want to formate  the OS. I have gone online I could't see window7 drivers for apple laptop

Mac Mini is a small box that requires a monitor and keyboard.

Mac Laptops come in many models.  The model number should be on the bottom.
Old macs were PowerPC chips, New are Intel chips, yours is Intel.
They are various screen sizes - 11, 13, 15 inch and are white plastic or aluminum.

Macs came with BootCamp, allowing Windows to be installed on a separate partition.
There probably is a Mac OSX partition, you can choose the partition to boot from by holding the OPTION key down at startup.  There should be two choices OSX and BootCamp.

If you do not have your Mac's install DVD, $20 will get you a OSX 10.6 DVD

Macintosh OS

David Anders

Seattle - The Computer Guy - 15 yr veteran Mac/PC/network problem solving. Clients are design firms, artists, freelancers and photographers. PLEASE PLEASE provide EXACT info for Mac Model and OS Version. RAM installed - added cards - external devices - recent changes. Do you do MONTHLY MAINTENANCE? With what Utility? What you have tried and what result do you want.

First computer experience 1969. Worked in 3 computer stores. Setup First Mac and First IBM-PC.