Macintosh OS/Ipad music store

I just bought skyfall on the iTunes Store. I bought it on my ipad and I want to fee up more space and move the movie file to my laptop iTunes.. Pretty reasonable.. Paid like $14 for the file I don't want to just delete it... But will I be able to do this ?

Moving files to and from iPads and iPhones is not obvious or easy.
You bought it on iTunes, you cannot just download the file onto the laptop?
With iTunes 10.3 or later and iOS 4.3.3 or later, you can download your previous purchases directly to an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV or computer that has been associated to your Apple ID.

Moving files that are not available through iTunes usually involves Dropbox, or other online storage and sync services.
Best Free Online Backup Sites

My Scoopit site about Mac Troubleshooting

Macintosh OS

David Anders

Seattle - The Computer Guy - 15 yr veteran Mac/PC/network problem solving. Clients are design firms, artists, freelancers and photographers. PLEASE PLEASE provide EXACT info for Mac Model and OS Version. RAM installed - added cards - external devices - recent changes. Do you do MONTHLY MAINTENANCE? With what Utility? What you have tried and what result do you want.

First computer experience 1969. Worked in 3 computer stores. Setup First Mac and First IBM-PC.