Macintosh OS/macbookpro

how can one change the cursor size on a mac?

Hi, Paul,

I wish every question I got was this easy to answer!  

*Go to the Apple Menu or your dock and open your System Preferences.  
*Go down to Universal Access and open that.
*Choose the Mouse & Trackpad tab.
*At the bottom of the window, you will see "For difficulties seeing the cursor" and below that an arrow that can go from normal to Large.  Drag that arrow until you find the size you like.

The SEEING tab also allows adjustments if the size of things on the screen is an issue.  You can play with those, too, to enhance the computer experience.

Macintosh OS

Debba Robinson

AppleWorks 6, Systems up to 10.3.5, general trouble-shooting of hardware and some software.

In years past I taught computer K-8 and helped maintain Macs using sytems 7 and 8. Since 2001, I have not been working with computers daily, aside from doing my own work. I dabble in helping people out and enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out answers to your problems. Systems 7, 8, 9 and 10 are all in my repertoire now, at various levels of expertise. Please, NO networking questions.