Macintosh OS/Thank you!

Question
QUESTION: Hi Debba -  I asked you a question about how to eliminate the lines my Entourage mail program inserts from time to time, and you responded with a fabulous, comprehensive answer which I wanted to thank you for.  I wasn't able to respond to the answer itself - the return address said , but it was really great. I'm going to try your suggestions.

Thank you again!

Earl

ANSWER: Hey, Earl - Yes, we do that answer when we don't think we can answer and don't wish to be evaluated, since many questioners can be pretty hard on us if we don't get it spot-on!  I'm glad you think that my suggestions were useful.  Like I said, though - get back to me if they don't work and, with a picture, I might be able to do more for you.

Good luck!

Debba

QUESTION: Hi Debba, I made a pic of that _darned_ line!  It's driving me nuts!  I tried to attach it to this email but there is apparently no way so I uploaded a screen shot of an email with the line to Craigslist here:   http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/bfs/3920254183.html

Earl

Answer
Earl - you get a lot of points for creative thinking on how to get that picture to me!  Please send it to <intinstr@myfairpoint.net>.  It was too small for me to see well on Craigslist and I couldn't get the photo to open in Photoshop.  

I see several lines in the picture.  Are you talking about the short lines at the beginning and end of your e-mail or the long line that goes along the top and bottom of the truck picture?  

Debba

Macintosh OS

Debba Robinson