Macintosh OS/Thank you!

QUESTION: Hi Debba -  I asked you a question about how to eliminate the lines my Entourage mail program inserts from time to time, and you responded with a fabulous, comprehensive answer which I wanted to thank you for.  I wasn't able to respond to the answer itself - the return address said , but it was really great. I'm going to try your suggestions.

Thank you again!

ANSWER: Hey, Earl - Yes, we do that answer when we don't think we can answer and don't wish to be evaluated, since many questioners can be pretty hard on us if we don't get it spot-on!  I'm glad you think that my suggestions were useful.  Like I said, though - get back to me if they don't work and, with a picture, I might be able to do more for you.

Good luck!

QUESTION: Hi Debba, I made a pic of that _darned_ line!  It's driving me nuts!  I tried to attach it to this email but there is apparently no way so I uploaded a screen shot of an email with the line to Craigslist here:

Earl - you get a lot of points for creative thinking on how to get that picture to me!  Please send it to <>.  It was too small for me to see well on Craigslist and I couldn't get the photo to open in Photoshop.  

I see several lines in the picture.  Are you talking about the short lines at the beginning and end of your e-mail or the long line that goes along the top and bottom of the truck picture?  

Macintosh OS

Debba Robinson

AppleWorks 6, Systems up to 10.3.5, general trouble-shooting of hardware and some software.

In years past I taught computer K-8 and helped maintain Macs using sytems 7 and 8. Since 2001, I have not been working with computers daily, aside from doing my own work. I dabble in helping people out and enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out answers to your problems. Systems 7, 8, 9 and 10 are all in my repertoire now, at various levels of expertise. Please, NO networking questions.