Macintosh OS/How to set up a chat form

Hi Debba  how are ya?  Hope you're doing great.

I want to set up a chat forum like this one:

where people can register and chat in real time.

Where can I go to set it up?

Just about any of the major chat platforms - SKYPE, Yahoo IM, Google Chat, Facebook - (and I'm sure many more) - allow group chats.  I really like Yahoo IM, but I've used SKYPE and Google Chat.  Download the software for the one you want to use and if you can't figure out how to use it, I'll see what I can do to assist you.  But they really are quite simple to do and they have tutorials that will assist you.  

Macintosh OS

Debba Robinson

AppleWorks 6, Systems up to 10.3.5, general trouble-shooting of hardware and some software.

In years past I taught computer K-8 and helped maintain Macs using sytems 7 and 8. Since 2001, I have not been working with computers daily, aside from doing my own work. I dabble in helping people out and enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out answers to your problems. Systems 7, 8, 9 and 10 are all in my repertoire now, at various levels of expertise. Please, NO networking questions.