Macintosh OS/time machine

running iMac Intel core duo w/snow leopard 10.6.8.  How can I retrieve a deleted email with Time Machine
or any other way

First, back up your computer in Time Machine.  Then go back to a date prior to when it was lost but after you received it.  You can make your computer then BE that previous date.  Find the e-mail, mail it to yourself again.  Now go back to Today and ask it to be your latest save ... check your e-mail and you should have the mail you are seeking.

Macintosh OS

Debba Robinson

AppleWorks 6, Systems up to 10.3.5, general trouble-shooting of hardware and some software.

In years past I taught computer K-8 and helped maintain Macs using sytems 7 and 8. Since 2001, I have not been working with computers daily, aside from doing my own work. I dabble in helping people out and enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out answers to your problems. Systems 7, 8, 9 and 10 are all in my repertoire now, at various levels of expertise. Please, NO networking questions.