Macintosh OS/How to uninstall game from mac

Question
Hi i'm using mac running on OS X 10.9.2 (13C64). Recently i've installed a pirated version of GTA IV in the machine and i'm regretting doing this. So I want to uninstall this game from the mac but i don't know how to do it. I tried searching game files with spotlight but i couldn't find any file. Can you please help me with this?

Answer
There are utilities that will uninstall things, but they have to be installed when the installation is done to monitor the install.
Most applicationa are a single package that is in the Applications folder, deleting that package will remove the installation.
Some applications scatter things in the User Library, System Library, and even System Preferences. For these it is recommended download a demo, install that and uninstall it (if it has the option in the application itself)

These links are about uninstalling GTA
https://www.google.com/search?q=uninstall+gta

Macintosh OS

David Anders