Macintosh OS/I'M WAITING

Question
I was wondering would you please tell me: should I wait a while to do a software update after it comes out?

If the answer is "yes, i should wait" would you please advise me on how long?

(P.S would you please try to give your answer in a easy way that I can understand)
Thanks

Answer
Dear Cameron,

The BIG answer here is that it really is up to you.  Some people wait a few months (2 or 3) to see if there are any major problems.  Others dive right in and get the 'latest and the greatest'.  No matter when you decide to update, ALWAYS be sure that you back up your computer BEFORE you begin the update!  

Debba

Macintosh OS

Debba Robinson