Macintosh OS/Printing return address labels

QUESTION: I used to be able to print return address labels on my iMac using Mavericks...
I am using my address book in Mavericks to do this.  I have made 30 labels with my name and address on it.  I click on the top one and then click select all.  Then I go to file and then click print.  I also would choose label 5160 to print 30 labels.  When I click on print the 30 labels are not showing up.  How do I fix this please?

OR print to PDF and print the PDF when needed.

QUESTION: I have tried each link that you so kindly provided..I still can't get all 30 labels to come up onto the screen.  I just printed a sheet of 30 return address labels just before Christmas but for some reason it is not working...

ANSWER: Do the labels appear? The text is not White?
If you try 5 labels you don't care about, do they print?
Does the printer print other documents? IS it out of ink or toner?

Deleting one of the addresses and recreating it make a difference...

QUESTION: I just deleted the name and address I want to make for the return address labels and made a new label.
I clicked on select all and it selected all 30 of them but when I hit print none of the labels showed up...just got a blank page....

You can not print the 30 you want to, I understand.
Can you print 1 or 3 or 5 labels you do not care about????
Can you print ANY label from Addressbook or Contacts???
If the labels appear on screen can you save them as a PDF and print that??????
Go to print, choose Save as PDF.

Label software  

Macintosh OS

David Anders

Seattle - The Computer Guy - 15 yr veteran Mac/PC/network problem solving. Clients are design firms, artists, freelancers and photographers. PLEASE PLEASE provide EXACT info for Mac Model and OS Version. RAM installed - added cards - external devices - recent changes. Do you do MONTHLY MAINTENANCE? With what Utility? What you have tried and what result do you want.

First computer experience 1969. Worked in 3 computer stores. Setup First Mac and First IBM-PC.