Macintosh OS/iPad mail

Sometime mail will not download the entire message. Sometimes at the end of the not fully downloaded message I get to click on download the rest of the message, so no problem. However sometimes the message is incomplete and their is no place to tell mail to Finnish the download. What do I do to get the full email in this situation ?   Thanks

It depends on who provides the email sometimes.
All email providers have a webmail access  For Gmail you open a browser and go to
Apple's is not the best email client in the universe.
It sometimes requires the email account to be deleted and added again.
This is a 2014 article about options

If your iPad is dangerously low on space, this can cause problems.

If this occurs randomly, who knows?  
If it happens with a specific sender, the problem could be on the other end.

Macintosh OS

David Anders

Seattle - The Computer Guy - 15 yr veteran Mac/PC/network problem solving. Clients are design firms, artists, freelancers and photographers. PLEASE PLEASE provide EXACT info for Mac Model and OS Version. RAM installed - added cards - external devices - recent changes. Do you do MONTHLY MAINTENANCE? With what Utility? What you have tried and what result do you want.

First computer experience 1969. Worked in 3 computer stores. Setup First Mac and First IBM-PC.