Macintosh OS/Can't receive files

Hello Debba. A web company say that the files they are trying to send to me, keep bouncing back. I have an IMac ,10.9 , OSX. I can recite regular emails, and MP3s ,but not the files from  this company.
Any suggestions

Dear Karlus,

This is a problem that I have had of late, too, and I solved it by using a different e-mail address.  I couldn't get it through RoadRunner OR Gmail, so we tried Yahoo and it popped right up.  Sometimes others won't go there, but Gmail may work for that one.  You can give that a try.

Who is your service provider?  You might contact them, too.  There may be a particular default blockade that they can help you remove.

I hope this helps.  And ALWAYS check your SPAM to see if it got sent there!

Macintosh OS

Debba Robinson

AppleWorks 6, Systems up to 10.3.5, general trouble-shooting of hardware and some software.

In years past I taught computer K-8 and helped maintain Macs using sytems 7 and 8. Since 2001, I have not been working with computers daily, aside from doing my own work. I dabble in helping people out and enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out answers to your problems. Systems 7, 8, 9 and 10 are all in my repertoire now, at various levels of expertise. Please, NO networking questions.