Macintosh OS/firefox on chromebook

Hi Jeff

Do you have any advice for me regarding running firefox on my new chromebook?

The subscription graph service i use needs to run on firefox only but chromebook won't allow

This so isn't a Macintosh question.

But there's good and bad news.

So, the bad news. No. It's not possible. The whole idea of a chromebook is to limit your work/usage to Chrome/google elements.

What you may try (but it may not work) is to spoof firefox - let a web server "Think" you're running firefox.

You'd want to download a chrome extension for the USER AGENT.

Something like this:

Macintosh OS

Jeff Greenberg

I can comfortably answer most basic/advanced questions regarding Macintosh hardware and software - nowadays only OSX. In fact, if it's prior to 10.3, there's a good chance I'll reject your question. Forget OS9 stuff - Igave up OS 9 ten years ago). Please do not ask me about OS9. My particular specialties are in Video editing/DVD authoring. I am a certified trainer in the "pro apps" (Final Cut, DVDSP, Soundtrack, Motion). I have been using Macs since 1985.

I'm an Apple Cert. Trainer for FCP, DVD SP, since the inception of this program. I've was
certified as an Apple Cert. Technician back in 1989.

Videography, Macworld, Tibits

BA film- Penn State. Certifications from Apple, Adobe and Avid for training.