Macintosh OS/Admin Account Setup without Permissions.

Question
Hello!

I would like to ask how to create an Administrator account on a MacBook Air (13-Inch Early 2014) El Capitan 10.11.2
WITHOUT having Permissions enabled. This particular laptop has many things restricted. I have tried using a few terminal codes but they haven't worked. This laptop is very new to me so I am unable to do such things myself.

Thank you for your help, if more information is needed feel free to contact me.

Answer
You need access to an admin account to create an admin account.
OR a bootable OSX installer to reset the password of an existing admin account.

I am unsure what " WITHOUT having Permissions enabled " means
You do not have the password to an admin account?
"Laptop is new to me" means it is used and purchased from someone that could not provide the password?

My Mac password doesn't work: what to do if you've forgotten your OS X admin password
http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac/what-do-if-youve-forgotten-your-mac-passwor

Macintosh OS

David Anders