Madonna/madonna backup dancer's name

Question
i want to know Madonna backup dancer's name
i saw her  in music video
(webs youtube 'Madonna - hung up (live EMA 2005)' )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=QIJP6i4eBFk&feature=endscreen

she dancing first scene wearing red dress
thanks you

Answer
Hi, her name is Tamara Levinson. She was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and is one of the highest-ranked American rhythmic gymnasts in history. She has performed in many different shows including the popular off-Broadway productions Fuerzabruta and De La Guarda.

As a Madonna dancer, she joined her on the road for 3 world tours, Drowned World, Re-Invention and Confessions Tour.

She's currently working for the Cirque du Soleil in the Michael Jackson IMMORTAL World Tour

Madonna

Oscar Alcivar