Magic and Illusion/Wanted your opinion

Question
Hi Mark

My goal on youtube is still currently to create my 5th magic volume so I can share with you, my family, friends, youtube subscribers and my facebook followers. However I want at least two attractive women in this video for two of my own effects I discovered in a classic book. After approaching women I like out in public I have heard 15 no's so far and one who might be interested so I gave her my card to call me if she changes her mind. This is what I say "I can only stay a second, I'm here with friends. One of my goals in life is to create a new magic video and I wanted to know if you would like to be in it? I can pay you $20 and it will only take a minute of your time."

I have even placed a job offer on craigslist and backpage at http://richmond.craigslist.org/tlg/4084936117.html but haven't gotten any leads.

Do you have any advice of what I can do better to give me what I'm after?

Take Care

Sterling
http://facebook.com/sterling.lowery
http://youtube.com/user/sterlthepearl1000

Answer
Sterling,

Hi!

I'm afraid you're asking the wrong person here.  :-)

I have little experience with females, in spite of being on my second marriage. (I went to an all-boys boarding school, and never went through the usual dating process as my first wife was introduced to me by our parents, and I met my current wife online.)

I did use a couple of assistants on two occasions when I was about 17 - one was a friend at a club I used to go to, so I already knew her quite well, and one I got through advertising in my local newspaper.

I did used to own a book called Sex And The Single Magician, which may be of help, but I can't remember who wrote it (maybe Jim Magus?), and it's probably out of print by now. It was basically about how to pick up girls using magic, and that might give you a few ideas.

I'm really not sure what else to say or suggest, sorry.

Good luck in your hunt!

Best wishes,

Mark

Magic and Illusion

Mark S. Farrar AIMC