Magic and Illusion/principles

Question
what would you say are the failure points in magic and how to overcome then ie. so far some examples that ive seen starting out are too many uncommon props or intimidating sleight of hand movements introduced too early in some books like why people would stop pursuing it and put books down can you elaborate a bit on this?

Answer
Rino

Thanks for asking an interesting and important question.

There are many 'failure points' as you call them and of course even more ways to over come them.

The answer could be very long but I'd be delighted to discuss this in some detail with you. However I notice that you've asked this in Public Mode and I never like to discuss details of the inner workings of magic unless it's in private with magicians or magic students only.

Copy the question and ask me directly in Private Mode and we can work through your question.

BTW What makes you ask? Are you a beginner who has faced some early problems?

Looking forward to your response

John

Magic and Illusion

John Gordon - Master Magician