Magic and Illusion/hand excercises

Question
ive stumbled upon such dvds as the complete hand workout and such what do you recommend any books dvds etc, to improve hand coordination dexterity etc. is this the key to learning how to handle things better

Answer
From my perspective, handling of props is improved by practice and performance - whilst I am uncomfortable with a routine, my handling will be less smooth - as I become familiar with it, the muscle memory improves and my hands do what is needed without me thinking - as an example, I'm currently working in new phases for a close up linking ring routine, and I'm trying to carry the props with me and use them whilst watching TV or travelling on the train -  or other things which don't involve my hands.  This builds up my familiarity with the item.  I'm sure there are books and DVDs but I have no experience of these so cannot recommend.

Magic and Illusion

Aidan Heritage