Magic and Illusion/New Magic Video for You

Hi John

Here's my New online 7th Magic video I thought you would enjoy watching.  

If by chance the link is blocked you can see it at and if that doesn't work you  could just copy & paste it.

Thanks for sending me a link to your video. I had sen it on Facebook anyway :-)

Not sure what to say about it. The first ring effect is not really visible what's happening. It looks loike that old puzzle effect but cannot be sure. The helicopter - bit of fun I guess.

The sponge balls .... when your right comes out of the pocket it looks really weird.... as though you are holding a ball or tow (which of course you are. Why is your 'pinky' sticking out?

You've obviously mastered the wooden ball puzzle.

The band vanish look OK but of course your hand is hiding things when you wrap it around - so no idea whet it's meant to look like.

Not sure wht you are trying to do with the Multiplying Bills .... the handling isn't like the standard 6 Bill Repeat. You never seem to show you remove some and have exactly 6 again. It looks as though you are removing bills hidden behind and then have to move that one to the front to do the same with the next bill's pocket. Which of course is exactly what you are doing. This needs reworking.

Yes, the cutlery change is fine although I prefer the original handling to rolling it visibly in a fold.

Good effort though .... and a fun compilation. I suggest you focus on one routine and perfect that now :-)

Magic and Illusion

John Gordon - Master Magician

I am a professional performer, and attained status of Gold Star Member of The Inner Magic Circle and, over and above this highest degree, I am only one of about a dozen performers alive who has been awarded their coveted 'Silver Wand'. I perform at the highest level as well as train and coach both beginners and experts in learning a few tricks to creating a brand new award winning act. I ran The Summer School at The Magic Circle for many years as well as booked performers for the monthly public shows. I run a company called `MagicWorks` which provides magic for adult private and corporate events, television, film and theatre productions. I also hold training workshops and seminars, teleconferences and online training on using magic in business, performing at Trade Shows, Magic for Presenters etc and provide after dinner or conference talks and speeches all on the subject of business and personnel development. This includes creativity, presentation, online and offline marketing etc.

Whilst I have been a performer for many years I now spend an increasing amount of time as a personal and business coach, using magic as a metaphor in my teaching and training sessions. I have several Internet Businesses that include Coaching and Mentoring entertainers in the whole business of self Branding, Promotion, Marketing and filling their diaries with bookings.

I have been mentored by the leading magicians in the world and achieved top status at The Magic Circle. This means I became Gold Star Member Of The INNER Magic Circle! Also .... I am a trained coach.

I achieved Gold Star Member of The Inner Magic Circle I was awarded The Silver Wand by The Magic Circle for services to magic and TMC I was bestowed with Lifelong Membership of MOB - The Magicians Of Basingstoke