Major Appliances/Kitchenaid KUDI01LWH2 Dishwasher: Burnt Smell

alan wrote at 2015-07-13 06:14:11
I found a KITCHENAIDFIRE  website where these boards are overheating, even to the point of starting fire.  MANY MANY complaints on there!!  I wrote to both the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and the Canadian Version under the Canadian Ministry of Health.  SOMETHING WORKED beause Kitchenaid got back to me within a couple of weeks and offered us a BRAND NEW DISHWASHER..a choice of 2 different units.  We picked one, and they sent a Serviceman to install at NO COST to us.  They wanted to take the burnt board and machine (evidence?) for testing so I let them have it.   RESOLVED

Major Appliances

Eric Campion

We have been repairing appliances for over 36 years and have owned our own business for the same. We can help in any or almost all complaints or at least give you some intelligent input to help you make rational decisions. You can visit our website at

36 years owning our business and repairing Major Home Appliances.

Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau. Pottsville Business Association. EXPERIENCE

36 Years of Working on Major Home Appliances and selling parts. Our office staff is top notched in the Major Home Appliance Service and Part Sales Business